The Dynamics of Spiritual Leadership Coaching
BMI's Coaches Training Workshop
God has placed you in the position of “Trusted Advisor” to some key leaders around you. They seek your counsel. Some want your advice. But do you have the coaching skills to help them most effectively?
- What is spiritual coaching? How does it differ from consulting or counseling?
- What are the 12 essential coaching skills? How do you use them to help people move onto God’s agenda?
- How does dependence on the Holy Spirit fit into the coaching process?
- Is the coach’s role to hear from God for people or to help them hear from Him themselves?
Blackaby Ministries is pleased to announce that we will be conducting a Spiritual Leadership Coaching workshop October 14-16, 2013 at First Baptist Church Jonesboro, near Atlanta, GA.
This three-day workshop is the first step of the BMI Leadership Coaching Certification program. We integrate the Biblical principles highlighted in Experiencing God and Spiritual Leadership and other teachings of Blackaby Ministries into the practice of coaching to help you become more effective at leading the people you serve onto God’s agenda.
- Gain a solid understanding of the Biblical role of the Spiritual Leadership Coach.
- Develop new skills to perform effectively in that role.
- Take the first step in becoming a BMI-certified, Spiritual Leadership Coach.
For a special price of $449, you will receive:
- 16 hours of practical training
- Dinner, conversation, Q&A with Richard Blackaby
- Course manual and books
- An autographed copy of the newly revised and expanded book Spiritual Leadership
- Opportunity to be evaluated as a candidate for the BMI Spiritual Leadership Coaching Certification program
However, if you sign up before September 15, you will receive the "Early Bird" special pricing of $349.
Note: Group Organizer and Student Rates are available. Please call for details.
For more information, call (864) 704-9559
The daily start and end times are as follows:
- 9am-7:30pm Monday (with dinner at 5:30-7:30 pm)
- 9am-5:30pm Tuesday
- 9am-2pm Wednesday
Get in on the ground floor of this exciting opportunity for training! Register now! Space is limited!
Interested in bringing this workshop to a location near you? Contact Brett Pyle (email@example.com) to explore the possibility of hosting a workshop.
View Larger Map
Directions to First Baptist Church Jonesboro
From I-75 North: Exit 233 (Morrow/Jonesboro). Exit right go approximately 4 miles. Entering Jonesboro, railroad tracks will be on your left. See Train Depot at traffic light go to the next light and turn right on Church Street. Second block on the left.
From I-75 South: Exit 222 (Jodeco Road/Flippin). Turn left across bridge. Go approximately 9 miles. Turn left across tracks and straight across intersection to College Street. Second block on the right.
If you would like to register for this workshop, please click on the "Registration" button. You will be taken to our Resource store where you can choose the number of registrations and pay for the workshop. You will receive email confirmation from BMI.
BMI Leadership Coaching Page - click here for more information on leadership coaching